ICF-CT has started a new program to engage and support experienced coaches, as defined by having 300 hours or more as a coach. You should also have experience in the business world and/or your own coaching/consulting practice.
Coaching Circles are an opportunity for ICF-CT coaches to get together virtually to share ideas, best practices, questions and issues about coaching and business, in ways that support one another. Get to know peers and discuss professional topics that are generated from within the group.
Past topics include:
- Is there a difference — or alignment — between your coaching niche and your marketing niche?
- What is your average length of client engagement and why?
- What are some best practices in current marketing strategies?
If you consider yourself an “experienced” coach, PLEASE JOIN US!
To register, please contact us for the login information
Please check our calendar for future Coaching Circle events
“The “Circle” is a wonderful way to stay in touch with my coaching colleagues without leaving the comfort of my office. Using video conferencing almost feels like we’re in the same room!”
– Steve P.
Other Helpful Information:
- Meet via Zoom every month for 60 minutes. Time TBD
- Topics publicized ahead, topics generated by group.
- Video Conference Etiquette Tips
- Sharing best practices at each meeting;
- business /coaching/ new tool tips
- requests for recommendations/needs/opportunities/feedback
- Other needs
Coming soon …Coaching Circle for Emergencing Coaches!
Are you new to coaching, just setting up your own business, graduating from a coaching program?
If you would like to take part, either as a participant or as a facilitator working under an experienced coach facilitator, please contact us.
We are planning on having our first Coaching Circle for Emerging Coaches in March. You must be an ICF-CT member to join the call.