- ICF/ATD November 10, 2016
November 10, 2016
5:45 pm - 11:30 pm
You spoke, “If only there was more time to network at our events” … we listened.
Date: NOVEMBER 10, 2016 from 5:45-8:30pm.
Registration at bottom of this page, closes Tuesday, November 8 at noon.
Walk-ins are welcome.
Location: Rive Bistro, 299 Riverside Ave, Westport, CT
Our April joint networking event was a huge success! Please join us for our second evening dedicated to networking, learning, and building relationships.
The ICF Connecticut Coach Community and ATD Southern CT Chapter members have a combined expertise include coaching, training, education, learning and development, performance improvement, and human resource development.
Take this opportunity to connect, network, build alliances and referrals, learn from one another about the impact coaching & training has on our clients and organizations – whether that be as an internal or external change agent.
- Gain personal insights into and connect with educational, programming, and development opportunities that will enhance your professional skills and advance your personal and professional goals as an entrepreneur, external or internal coach, training professional and leader.
- Keep current with the behavioral research that drives our understanding of human behavior and how we connect the science to our practice.
- Connect to our training and coaching communities and engage in the exchange of ideas and resources.
- Participate in networking activities and create new contacts.
More about Rive Bistro:
This French bistro, with views of the Saugatuck River, will be serving throughout the evening:
- Substantial Hot and Cold Hors d’oeuvres (Gluten Free & Vegetarian available)
- Cash bar
We look forward to seeing you at another great event!