- July 1, 2017 - December 31, 2017
12:00 am - 11:55 pm
MAF, Member Activity Fee, covers meeting and webinar fees from July 1, 2017- June 30, 2018. For ICF members ONLY, this is a one-time fee to attend meetings throughout the year, and participate in live webinars and view past webinars with a “pay-one-price” discount. Other benefits to MAF are listed below.
Anyone who is NOT a member of ICF Global, can be an AAF member.
Upon registering for Member Activity Fee, participants will have access to:
- Regular ICF-CT in-person meetings held in Shelton, CT. There are 4 scheduled for the 2017-2018 calendar year:
Friday, September 29, 2017 – morning
Friday, December 1, 2017 – morning
Thursday, April 5, 2018 – afternoon
Friday, June 8, 2018 – morning
- 6 Virtual meetings/webinars from ICF-CT and the possibility of joining webinars from other chapters that ICF-CT is co-sponsoring
- Access to our library of recorded webinars at no additional cost
- Featured Listing with your name and photo on the ICF-CT website once you have a completed ICF-CT member profile
If you participate in all the live programs at the regular member rate, it will cost you $240. When you participate in MAF – you pay $150 to attend all the live in-person and virtual meetings, and also get free access to our developing library of recorded webinars.
To be a Featured Coach on the ICF-CT website you must pay for MAF AND have a completed profile. Your photo and name will appear on a rotating basis on the Home page under “Featured Listings.”
MAF registration is available starting July 1, 2017.