- Webinar Recording:Contracting for Coaches
July 1, 2017 - July 2, 2018
Watch this previously-recorded webinar. CEU’s from ICF for recorded events are in the category of Resource Development, and can be requested after you watch the webinar. Instructions will follow in the email you receive after you register.
Cost: $20 ICF Members, $30 Non-members, free for pre-paid MAF and AAF members.
Contracting for Coaches
The program will explain the critical language that should be included in every coaching – client contract or services agreement. Topics include:
- Establishing a clear coaching agreement that includes the roles and the rights of all parties.
- Setting appropriate guidelines and parameters of the relationship including payment of fees and managing risk
- Drafting an effective scope of services that clearly communicates to the client that coaching is not therapy, consulting or other professional services
Core competencies covered are:
- Meeting Ethical Guidelines and Professional Standards
- Establishing the coaching agreement
Gene Policastri, Attorney at Law Biography
I am a lawyer with over twenty-five years of experience representing business owners as they draft contracts or negotiate and resolve business disputes. A few years ago I sought a coach to help me with my law practice and found a real attraction to the coaching profession – so much so that I began to focus my law practice on the needs of coaches, mentors, healers and others in the personal development community.
I deliver my services in package style format combining personal time to customize various contract templates that I developed specifically for your business needs. One of my packages – the Four Basic Legal Agreements – includes a coaching/client agreement and several templates most coaches find useful as they grow their practices.
Policastri Law Firm, LLC, 600 Jefferson Plaza, Suite 308, Rockville, MD 20852