Part of the mission of the ICF-CT Chapter is to share information about opportunities for growth and development and business pursuits. Watch this page for information about these opportunities.
Certified Coaches Needed
This proposal is in the works and will be finalized real soon. If you’d like more information, please contact David Hasenbalg @ PresidentElect@icf-ct.org
Post University is implementing an on-ground MBA program designed for students recently out of college who want to further their career opportunities. These emerging leaders need practical knowledge and applications to assist them to better acclimate in the workplace. Initially three student populations have been identified; new graduates, international student, and student who have another year of athletic eligibility.
Post U is proposing each MBA student in this program will have a coach who will assist them with the following areas:
- Transitioning from undergraduate programs to graduate studies
- Organization and time management; students will be taking two accelerated courses every 8 weeks.
- Communication and presentation skills
- Collaboration and teamwork strategies
- Conflict resolution
- Career coaching; as students near the end of the program they will be identifying career pathways; searching for internships and jobs.
Time commitment for coaches:
- One face to face meeting (if possible) at the beginning of their program
- Three coaching sessions in the first 8 weeks
- One to two sessions (or as mutually agreed on by coach and student) during all 8 week sessions
Upcoming Coach Training Classes