After years of offering virtual events, ICF-CT is happy to offer access to some of our recorded webinars with steps to earn CEUs.
ICF CEUs for recorded webinars are available and apply to the category called Resource Development. Most webinars offer 1.5 CEUs. Instructions to receive CEUs will be emailed to you after you register and can be requested after you watch the webinar.
ICF Core Competencies and the PCC Markers
If you want to know more about ICF credentials and the PCC Credential (Professional Certified Coach) in particular, this is a not-to-be-missed program for you. Join Julie Shows, MCC for an interactive conversation about the PCC Markers, created to describe the behaviors that should be exhibited in a coaching conversation at the Professional Certified Coach level.
Learn the how, what and why of the markers in relation to the ICF Core Competencies. Walk away with a deeper understanding of how to demonstrate the ICF Core Competencies and be able to identify areas of growth in your own coaching.
By attending this webinar, you will:
- Understand the history and purpose of the PCC markers
- Understand how the markers relate to the ICF Core Competencies
- Understand expectations of a PCC level coaching conversation
- Observe the markers in coaching demonstrations
- Review current credentialing requirements from the ICF
The Power of Inquiry – a webinar for coaches
Why are questions such a powerful tool in so many different kinds of human interactions?
- building relationships
- conflict management
- active listening
- and so many others
Why do coaches consider incisive questioning to be one of their most essential skills? Isn’t giving advice just as effective – and quicker – than asking all those questions? What makes a question powerful? What’s wrong with leading questions, anyway? Is there a neuro-biological basis for the power of questions? How do I formulate questions when I am not an expert; don’t I need to understand the content before I can ask effective questions? What is the difference between open and closed questions? Is it a bad question if there is no clear answer? What are the other factors that influence your questions? How do I construct the most powerful questions?
Do you have questions about questions? Regardless of your profession or position, the skillful use of questions can improve your impact. Join us for an interactive, experiential workshop where we’ll ask and answer questions about questions – and give you a chance to really develop and hone your skills.
Contracting for Coaches
The program will explain the critical language that should be included in every coaching – client contract or services agreement. Topics include:
- Establishing a clear coaching agreement that includes the roles and the rights of all parties.
- Setting appropriate guidelines and parameters of the relationship including payment of fees and managing risk
- Drafting an effective scope of services that clearly communicates to the client that coaching is not therapy, consulting or other professional services