ICF-CT is seeking progressive, creative, challenging and diverse speakers and programs for our members. In particular, we welcome educational offerings in the following areas:
- The Art of Coaching: Information and instruction on coaching skills, competencies, philosophies and other best practices for creating optimal client relationships and achieving optimal results for them.
- The Science of Coaching: Information on enhancing the reputation, legitimacy, and efficacy of coaching, in terms of neurological and behavioral research, organizational value, metrics, and assessments.
- The Business of Coaching: Information on business development and administration such as: marketing, sales, social media, networking, and webinar delivery; as well as the technical skills and practical considerations of managing a business, such as tracking income/expenses, contracting/in-take, and business licenses and insurance.
- The Community of Coaching: Information on ICF benefits stemming from strategic partnerships with other groups such as ATD, SHRM, and The Institute of Coaching.
- Personal Development: Information and tools on issues relating to work-life balance, time management, and other areas that focus on ‘coaching the coach’ for greater fulfillment and success in all areas of their lives.
We hold four in-person meetings each calendar year at the Courtyard Marriott in Shelton, CT, as well as six webinars offered on the Zoom platform.
If you are interested in becoming a speaker/presenter for the ICF-CT chapter, please contact us to request an application.