In-Person Chapter Meeting & Program
Clearing the Path to a Coaching Presence
Channeling Your Wisdom Coaching
Presented by Lynda Mettler
Courtyard Cromwell Marriott
4 Sebethe Drive
Cromwell, CT 06416
Friday, September 30, 2022
8:00 am - 8:30 am EDT: Continental Breakfast
8:30 am - 9:00 am: Welcome
9:00 am – 11:00 am: Interactive Presentation
11:00am -11:30am: Networking Session
ICF CCEUs: Core Competency 1.5
Resource Development .5
Coaches, do you ever become bored or impatient in your sessions; worry about pleasing the client or making sure they’re getting their money’s worth; offer advice or connect the dots to instead of letting them discover their own solutions; become triggered by their stories or strong emotions?
Don’t let thoughts and feelings hijack your coaching presence. In Clearing the Path to a Coaching Presence
, transformation coach, Lynda Mettler will teach you NICE
(Notice, Identify, Calm, Express/Explore) – a simple technique based in Internal Family Systems (IFS) “Parts Work” and mindfulness – to help you recognize and quickly regain your footing when you become distracted.
When fully engaged, your ability to listen actively, ask creative questions and dance in the moment will increase. Your work will feel easy, and your clients will feel more satisfied.
In this workshop, you will:
- Gain a fundamental understanding of Internal Family Systems (IFS) “Parts Work”
- Discover the “parts” (thoughts and feelings) that distract you
- Experience a “parts work” meditation customized for coaches
- Increase access to the 8C’s of Self-energy: calmness, confidence, clarity, curiosity, creativity, courage, compassion and connectedness
- Learn the technique NICE (N=Notice, I =Identify, C=Calm, E= Express/Explore) – to quickly regain a coaching mindset
is a transformation coach, reiki master, meditation leader, and owner of Channeling Your Wisdom Coaching. She currently serves as ICF-CT’s Treasurer, Marketing Committee member, and co-facilitator of the Professional Enrichment Series: Maintaining Coaching Excellence
She is an avid golfer and traveler who lives in Milford, CT with her husband and stepdaughter.