Virtual Event This Friday!
Virtual Chapter Meeting & Program
The Coach as Speaker:
How to Create a Masterful Speaking Presence
Facilitated by Denise Hedges, PCC
September 25, 2020
8:00am EDT: Welcome
8:10am - 9:30am: Presentation
9:30am - 10am: Networking and Community Connections
ICF CCEs: 1.5 Resource Development
Speaking to groups is the number one way to build a coaching practice, but only if who you’re being in front of the room is as present, authentic, and sincere as when you’re interacting with clients. But, what’s the key to making it happen?
Never stop being a coach! Apply the same core competencies to speaking as you do to your coaching. Create a safe and supportive environment in your room that honors your audience’s agenda. When you’re open and flexible in the moment, you create a dynamic synergy with your audience.
In this highly interactive and thought-provoking presentation, you will learn:
- How to manifest a presence that’s warm and genuine while being profoundly audience-focused and intensely purposeful.
- How the message you send goes beyond the words you speak.
- What goes into creating a compelling, interactive presentation that evokes insight and encourages people to expand their thinking.
- How to provide masterful coaching as you engage audience members.
- How to make an offer from the stage that speaks to the needs of your audience members and lands like an opportunity for further exploration and growth … and how to stay unattached as you do it!
The bottom line: Talking with a client in a coaching setting is very much like speaking to a group of people you don’t know … if you approach it the right way.
Virtual Coach Cafés
Come and Share Best Practices!
Registration is Required
(You will receive zoom access information after you register.)
ICF Savings: Check it out!
Did you know if you are an ICF-CT member, we have an optional upgrade to save you money on programming?
ICF-CT members can save on programming fees with our Member Activity Fee (MAF) Program. With MAF, all your fees are included to attend the next 12 months of programming events run by our chapter.
- One-time Cost: $100
- You will save at least $120 if you attend all the meetings.
- This is set up on a rolling- 12 month basis. No matter when you join, you get 12 months of benefit.
*This price will be re-evaluated in December, 2020 so take advantage of it now!
|Thank You to Our Chapter Sponsors |
ICF-CT Chapter Mission
Providing opportunities to advance the art, science and practice of professional coaching
in alignment with ICF Global.
Join us online to stay in touch with us and other Connecticut Coaches!