Subject: Join our Coaching Triads!
From: ICF-CT Communications
Deadline to register is tonight!
Whether you have been coaching for 1 year, or 20 years:
When we first get certified as a professional coach – we stick to the core competencies with every session. And over time, we develop our own coaching style, with its unique richness and flavor. But sometimes, as coaches, we can also begin to feel stuck in a format or routine and we want to experience different nuances and techniques in coaching that come when we can observe and experience coaching in a safe environment of our peers.
The Coaching Triads is a cohort of three ICF CT members who want to intentionally work on their coaching techniques.
- Embody a Coaching Mindset, by engaging in ongoing learning
- Engage in an ongoing reflective practice to enhance coaching
- Experience feedback and professional-level coaching from others in the ICF CT community
- Exposes you to different models and styles of coaching
Virtual Chapter Meeting & Program
Power of Pause: The New Science of Brain Breaks, Stress Reduction, and Self Care
ICF CCEUs are available for this session
Please log in to register
Professional Enrichment Group:
Maintaining Coaching Excellence
Facilitated by Naomi Rafalowicz, ACC & Lynda Mettler, ACC
For ICF-credentialed coaches (ACC, PCC, MCC), or non-credentialed coaches with 2 or more years in practice. Also ideal for coaches preparing to advance to PCC or MCC.
- Examine new ICF competencies and explore practical applications
- Engage in peer-to-peer support with other experienced coaches
- Prepare to advance your credentials*
- Share ideas, tools and techniques with other experienced coaches
*Beginning in ‘22, ICF will require all coaches advancing to PCC or MCC to take the revised Coach Knowledge Assessment exam (CKA).
Virtual Coach Cafés
Come and Share Best Practices!
Registration is Required
(You will receive zoom access information after you register.)