Virtual Chapter Meeting & NE Regional Program
The Culture Coaching: Defining a New Field in
Executive & Organizational Coaching
ICF CCEUs are available for this session
As coaches, it is critical we build the confidence and acumen to work with executive leaders. These are the leaders that need to own, promote and influence culture as well as cultures of coaching within organizations to help both people and organizations achieve their very best. Culture Coaching focuses on unleashing organizational culture potential and offers an approach all coaches need to learn about as the missing link to executive coaching. During this session, we will review the key concepts and share insights on how a culture action plan is different than other plans and why it is extremely important in the work we do with executive leaders.
In this presentation, coaches will discover:
More Information and Register
- Executive coaching as a way of coaching for strategy, culture and influence
- The pillars of Culture Coaching, what it is and why it is needed.
- How to utilize the culture action plan at a basic level.
- The competitive advantage from products & services towards people, culture, and technology.
- How to support organizations through systematic transformation.
- How to bring research findings on Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs at Work into their practice.
- How to build a holistic coaching program for organizations influencing the workplace culture through research findings and case studies.
Come and Share Best Practices!
Register for March 2
Register for March 16
Registration is Required
(You will receive zoom access information after you register.)
We’re looking for a few eager coaches to help us lead our chapter in 2022-23 by becoming members of the board.
The open positions are:
• Technology Chair
• President-Elect (previous board experience required)
The current board members in these roles are available to speak with you if you’d like to learn about the position.
Here is a link to the Board. If you, or someone you know, has questions or might be interested, please contact Monica Leggett or Judy Garfinkel. One more idea … If you’d like to get involved with the Chapter but not be on the Board, please consider joining a committee whose work appeals to you. Here’s a link to our committees. We look forward to your participation! Monica Leggett, Nominations Chair or Judy Garfinkel, ICF CT President.
Engage with us on Facebook, LinkedIn or Instagram to share!