Subject: Be Our Guest at April Fest!
From: ICF-CT Communications
Sonny's Grinders Food Truck, serving much more than grinders, will be onsite to take our food orders.*
Judy Tourangeau will join us! Judy, of JT Art & Design, is a 5-star caricaturist who creates quickly drawn live caricatures. Judy has developed a unique caricature style, which is really a portrait/caricature hybrid. You will be able to take home a uniquely created memory of this special event!
* Please feel free to bring in your own food if you prefer
Social media has taken the world by storm and many coaches have harnessed it to expand their reach tremendously.
Virtual Chapter Meeting & Program
Which Social Media Platform Is Right for Your Brand?
ICF CCEUs: Resource Development 1.5
Are you missing out because you don’t know where to start?
If you’ve ever wanted to be able to say “yes, please” or “no, thank you” to social media with clarity, confidence, and courage, this program is for you.
At the end of this session you will:
- Have a clear understanding of the social media landscape
- Get to know the most popular social media platforms coaches use and benefits of each
- Learn best practices to start engaging and growing your audience
- Hear my top three tips on each platform we cover
- Know what “social” on social media translates to in terms of success
Engage with us on Facebook, LinkedIn or Instagram to share!
It’s that time of year when we have the privilege of voting for our volunteer Board Members.
Check your in-box ICF CT members for an email with details and a link.
Let's show them our gratitude and support!