All on-line registration goes through our Paypal portal. You DO NOT have to have a Paypal membership – you can choose to register as a guest and use your credit card.
There are 3 types of programs to register for from the ICF-CT website:
- chapter meetings (in-person),
- virtual programs, and
- networking socials
Registration for chapter meetings and virtual meetings opens one month prior to the event. Registration for networking socials, typically being co-hosted by other affiliate organizations, will often open 5-6 weeks prior to the event.
The following fee structure is for ICF-CT chapter meetings.
- On-Time registration Fee: $35 Members | $45 non-members |$25 first time attendees. (On-time registration is up to 3 days prior to the event.)
- Late registration or walk in Fee: $40 members | $50 non-members |$30 first time attendees
- No registration charge for MAF and AAF members however a $5 late fee will apply if registering after the on-time cutoff date. Registration fees are included in MAF and AAF program – see details below.
- PLEASE NOTE: Registration cancellations must be received in writing at least four (4) business days prior to an event to be eligible for a refund. If you are unable to attend an event and have not cancelled in advance, your payment will not be refunded. Your registration can be transferred to another person with 24 hours’ notice. To make a change to your registration, please email us.
The following fee structure is for Virtual Events:
- Events hosted by ICF-CT, are $20 for members and guests, and free for MAF and AAF members.
- Any other virtual events not hosted by the ICF-CT chapter are not included in MAF and AAF.
On-Time Registration for in-person chapter meetings closes at noon on Wednesday prior to the meeting. Anyone interested in attending after that time are welcome to come as a walk-in and will pay a $5 late fee. Please register on time!
Questions? Contact us
Virtual event registration closes 1 day prior to the event (cutoff is 8am the day before) and log-in information will come via email by the evening before the event.
All virtual events are at 8am unless otherwise stated.
Members pay a lower rate for ICF-CT programs. To save even more, members can sign up for the MAF (Member Activity Fee) program. Non-members can sign up for AAF (Associate Activity Fee). Pay one discounted price, and attend all chapter meetings and ICF-CT virtual events from September to August. You must still preregister for each event. MAF/AAF yearly enrollment will begin in August of each year. If you have questions about MAF and AAF, please contact us . Enrollment links below.
For ICF-CT Members (an ICF-Global member who has designated ICF-CT as your Chapter)
MAF sign up to be paid online – $180.
Deadline to join the MAF program is December 31, 2018.
For Non ICF Members who want to save on multiple events
Early AAF sign up and paid online – $325
Deadline to join the AAF program is January.
NOTE: The Member Activity Fee (MAF) and the Associate Activity Fee (AAF) Programs cover 11 events within the 2018-2019 calendar year, which includes ALL regular in-person chapter meetings (6) and the ICF-CT hosted virtual webinars (5). You must pay the MAF or AAF fee before you can register for events at the inclusive price.
The annual luncheon, held after the May, 2019 chapter meeting, is an additional charge at the member rate. 2019 cost TBD.