All on-line registration goes through our Paypal portal. You DO NOT have to have a Paypal membership – you can choose to register as a guest and use your credit card.
There are 3 types of programs to register for from the ICF-CT website:
- chapter meetings (in-person),
- virtual programs, and
- networking socials
Registration for chapter meetings and virtual meetings opens one month prior to the event. Registration for networking socials, typically being co-hosted by other affiliate organizations, will often open 5-6 weeks prior to the event.
The following fee structure is for ICF-CT chapter meetings.
- On-Time registration Fee: $ 30 Members | $40 non-members |$20 first time attendees. (On-time registration is one week prior to the event.)
- Late registration or walk in Fee: $35 members | $45 non-members |$20 first time attendees
- No registration charge for MAF and AAF members however a $5 late fee will apply if registering after the on-time cutoff date. Registration fees are included in MAF and AAF program – see details below.
- PLEASE NOTE: Registration cancellations must be received in writing at least four (4) business days prior to an event to be eligible for a refund. If you are unable to attend an event and have not cancelled in advance, your payment will not be refunded. Your registration can be transferred to another person with 24 hours’ notice. To make a change to your registration, please email us.
The following fee structure is for Virtual Events:
- Events hosted by ICF-CT, are $20 for members, $30 for guests, and free for MAF and AAF members.
- Any other virtual events not hosted by the ICF-CT chapter are not included in MAF and AAF.
On-Time Registration closes at noon on Friday a week prior to all chapter meetings. Late Registration is open through the day of the event and includes a $5 late fee. Walk-ins are welcome and also pay a $5 late fee. Questions? Contact us
Virtual event registration closes 2 days prior to the event and log in information will come via email the day before the event.
Members pay a lower rate for ICF-CT programs. To save even more, members can sign up for the MAF (Member Activity Fee) program. Non-members can sign up for AAF (Associate Activity Fee). Pay one discounted price, and attend all chapter meetings and ICF-CT virtual events from July, 2017 to June, 2018. You must still preregister for each event. MAF/AAF 2017/2018 enrollment will begin in July 2017. If you have questions about MAF and AAF, please email Presidentelect@icf-ct.org. Enrollment links below.
MAF – ANNUAL ICF-CT MEMBER ACTIVITY FEE PROGRAM (enrollment July 2017-January 2018)
For ICF-CT Members (an ICF-Global member who has designated ICF-CT as your Chapter)
MAF sign up to be paid online – $150.
Deadline to join the MAF program is December 31, 2017.
AAF – ANNUAL ICF-CT ASSOCIATE ACTIVITY FEE PROGRAM (enrollment July 2017-January 2018)
For Non ICF Members who want to save on multiple events
Early AAF sign up and paid online – $295
Deadline to join the AAF program is January.
NOTE: The Member Activity Fee (MAF) and the Associate Activity Fee (AAF) Programs cover 10 events within the 2017-2018 calendar year, which includes ALL regular in-person chapter meetings (4) and the ICF-CT hosted virtual webinars (6). You must pay the MAF or AAF fee before you can register for events at the inclusive price.
The annual luncheon is an additional charge at the member rate. 2018 cost TBD.