- June 8, 2018
12:15 pm - 2:00 pm
Join us for a celebration of Coaching
ICF-CT Annual Luncheon, Awards and Installation of the Board
Immediately following the June 8, 2018 general meeting and workshop
Luncheon $20 (Separate registration from the morning meeting).
It’s time to recognize all the accomplishments of the chapter and welcome the new board for 2018-2019. We hope you’ll attend this very special luncheon. Remarks will be made by outgoing President Diana Ackerley and President Elect Margaret Ruff. We will also learn about the special Director’s Awards recipients.
For lunch, we will be having The Salad Bar buffet with grilled marinated chicken, grilled marinated flank steak, garden salad, an assortment of salad bar toppings, and the chef’s choice for dessert with soft drinks, coffee, and tea.
What else can you look forward to?
- Hear some of the accomplishments of the chapter,
- Learn about who is behind these successes,
- Find out the recipients of the Director’s Award and the Rookie of the Year, 2 non-board members who have made outstanding contributions to the chapter.
- Welcome the new board for 2018-2019
- Hear what we appreciate about those who are coming off the board
- Learn about the priorities of our in-coming president
We look forward to celebrating together.
|Note: The Luncheon & Awards event requires a separate registration from the June 8 Chapter Meeting & Workshop. Online Registration closes ONE WEEK prior to the event and the event listing will show the event is “Closed” Please contact us at email@example.com|
|Location: Courtyard Marriott Shelton, 780 Bridgeport Avenue, Shelton, CT|
|12:15 PM immediately following the June Chapter Meeting & Workshop. Fee: $20 for all attendees — MAF and AAF participants note that this is NOT included in your MAF and AAF fees. You must pay for the event.|
Venue: Courtyard Shelton
Venue Phone: 203-929-1500