- March 20, 2018
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Coaching Circles are an opportunity for ICF-CT coaches to get together virtually to share ideas, best practices, questions and issues about coaching and business, in ways that support one another. Get to know peers and discuss professional topics that are generated from within the group.
ICF-CT’s new program to engage and support experienced coaches, as defined by having 300 hours or more as a coach. You should also have experience in the business world and/or your own coaching/consulting practice.
Past topics include:
- Is there a difference — or alignment — between your coaching niche and your marketing niche?
- What is your average length of client engagement and why?
- What are some best practices in current marketing strategies?
If you consider yourself an “experienced” coach, PLEASE JOIN US!
“The “Circle” is a wonderful way to stay in touch with my coaching colleagues without leaving the comfort of my office. Using video conferencing almost feels like we’re in the same room!”
– Steve P.
Typical Coaching Circle Agenda
- Welcome & Agenda review
- 30-Second Introductions
- Open discussion topic:
- Sharing best practices/ Q&A
- ICF global updates
- Confirming next meeting date and time
Other Helpful Information:
- Meet via Zoom every other month for 90 minutes. Time TBD
- Topics publicized ahead, topics generated by group.
- Video Conference Etiquette Tips
- Sharing best practices at each meeting;
- business /coaching/ new tool tips
- requests for recommendations/needs/opportunities/feedback
- Other needs
Venue: Zoom webinar