Welcome to the Connecticut Chapter Celebration of International Coaching Week 2018. During the week of May 7-11, our Chapter is excited to announce:
For ICW 2018, we are honored to kickoff a very exciting project known as the Ignite Initiative!
The Ignite Program will offer up to 10 hours of pro bono coaching per client as we all work together to Ignite Social Change through Education.
For more information about the IGNITE program go to http://foundationoficf.org/home/ignite/
HOW TO GET INVOLVED:
On Friday, May 11th, there will be several coaches placed with Leaders from the Connecticut PTA.
We will need up to 10 volunteers for the kickoff placement event, several coaches have already expressed their interest and we welcome you to join us if you are interested.
From May 11th-December 15th, we will engage in many opportunities for you to work with the Connecticut PTA through a variety of projects which will be announced in our regular email and newsletter communications. Stay tuned for Facebook updates as well.
- Are you an ICF Accredited Coach with an ACC renewed one time, PCC or MCC?
- Would you like to participate in providing the gift of coaching to our statewide parent and teacher leaders who are impacting student education daily?
- Additional Volunteer opportunities: We have committee work and need volunteers for:
- Program event planning-July, September
- Information coordination and sharing to our chapter-October
- Social Media support
Please join us to Ignite Social Change through Coaching!
Contact: Margaret Ruff
ADDITIONAL WAYS TO PARTICIPATE DURING ICW
International Coach Week on ICF CT Facebook:
https://vimeo.com/136645385 SHARE THIS VIDEO “What is Coaching”
GO to ICF-ICW information page to learn more and change your Facebook Profile Overlay