Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Curious About Coaching?
Wednesday, May 18, 2022, 9:00 AM until 7:00 PM
Sign up for a free Virtual 30-minute Session with an ICF-trained Coach
Offered Monday, May 16 – Thursday, May 19
During International Coaching Week, ICF-CT chapter members are offering free coaching and informational sessions.
Interested in experiencing coaching in real time?
Anyone can participate to receive pro bono coaching (even coaches) or learn more about coaching in general.
You can use your 30-minutes with a professional coach in one of the following ways:
- Experience coaching – see what it is like to be coached by a professional ICF coach
- Learn what coaching is and how it differs from other modalities
- Learn the steps to becoming a professional coach
- Learn the benefits of being a member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
To participate as a pro bono COACHING RECIPIENT:
- Click Register Now
- Enter your first name, last name, preferred number, and preferred email address
- Select the Participant 30-minute time slot you would like
- Click Next and click Finish and you are all set!
- Prior to your session, you will receive an email from your assigned coach with a Zoom link and a few questions for you to answer to make the most of your time together.
Ready to participate as a pro bono COACH?
- Login to the ICF-CT website as a member
- Select the Chapter Coach Volunteer 2-hour time slot that you will be available to coach
- Click Next and Click Finish and you are all set!