ICF-CT Virtual Chapter Meeting & Program
Build an Irresistible Business Brand by Unleashing Your Authentic Voice
Presented by Darlene Hawley
Friday, May 19, 2023
8:00 am EDT: Welcome
8:10 am - 9:40 am: Interactive Presentation
9:40 am - 10:00 am: Community Connection
ICF CCEUs: Resource Development | 1.5
As an ambitious coach who wants to make an impact in the world, it's vital that you have a clear, compelling message so that prospective clients are clear that they need your support and see you as the person that can help them. When we doubt our authentic voice and stay stuck and small, our message isn't heard. We don't have a consistent pipeline of our clients, and this diminishes our business success. If you're anything like most coaches and entrepreneurs, you are likely studying what others in the same space are doing - trying to adapt your marketing and message to what you think is working for them. But what if watching how everyone else is running their businesses is a huge part of the problem? It's time to trust your own voice so that you can tell powerful stories, create messaging that resonates with others, communicate your value to prospects, and sign more of your dream clients.
In this presentation, coaches will:
• Identify what parts of their story are important to share
• How to quickly gain attention, have people lean in, and want to learn more from them
• Determine the marketing tread that best fits their business model goals
• Identify how they want to show up and create a business they love
• Practice role-playing and getting out of their comfort zone
By the end of this presentation, coaches will be able to:
• Illuminate the three key components of a profitable online business so they can start attracting more clients and make consistent money
• Stop comparisonitis, reclaim their voice, and start showing up as their true, authentic selves
• Explore how using stories in their messaging allows them to connect at a deeper level, build like-ability, and trust
• Craft a message and brand that highlights the value they bring to the world so dream clients want to work with them
Darlene Hawley is a speaker, podcast host, personal branding, and online business coach who shows ambitious, heart-centered coaches, experts, leaders, and entrepreneurs how to create a profitable online business while making space for themselves and their families by speaking up and sharing their story. Her genius is showing entrepreneurs 2+ years into their business how to deepen their business foundation and go after visibility so they can share their message with the world, attract dream clients, and have the impact, freedom, and flexibility they desire. And supporting leaders inside organizations to strengthen their inner and outer voice so that they can speak up for themselves and the ideas and issues that matter most and move people to take action whenever they speak.
As the host of the Attract & Stand Out Podcast, Darlene has been featured on podcasts, in articles, and on stages such as the Thoughtful Entrepreneur, Authority Magazine, Elephant Journal, CVS, Salvation Army, Pechanga Casino, UNLV, MACC Project, Bank of America and San Diego Gas & Electric. Prior to starting her own business, she worked her way up in big box retail operations management, as a mortgage loan officer, and as a financial coach. Darlene has been committed to helping entrepreneurs launch and grow their businesses since 2007. Darlene is the SCORE Inland Empire Workshop Chapter Chair and the former president of the International Coach Federation of Nevada. She is a mom of four, and a wife, connector, storyteller, and dream builder based in Temecula, California.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org