Hello fellow coaches,
Can you feel it, the 1,2,1,2 beat as we hit our stride in March?
On the heels of February’s superbly facilitated discussion about Diversity Equity and Inclusion with Karen Hinds, we are joyfully anticipating a parade of events throughout the Spring that invite us to serve our Connecticut community, connect to each other, learn together, and party!
- Don’t miss the opportunity to get in on shaping our Chapter’s contribution to International Coaching Week!
Get your creative juices flowing because, as a Chapter, we can craft what we offer (and how) during the week-long celebration of the coaching profession. Through our efforts, we touch those who don’t yet know the benefits of coaching (or those who may need a reminder).
Is there an issue that you feel most needs coaching in our state right now?
Let Lori Candela email@example.com know what matters most to you.
- A SOCIAL event is coming in April, so watch this space and the events page for further details!
- Emerging coaching field! Coaching for culture in organizations. The pressing need for leaders and organization to grow and sustain healthy work cultures may be the single biggest outcome of the pandemic’s effect on the workplace. This is the focus of our March 25th Chapter Meeting & Program.
I am always thrilled to speak with you to hear your ideas, thoughts, or just to say “hi.”
Believing in you,
Virtual Chapter Meeting & NE Regional Program
The Culture Coaching: Defining a New Field in
Executive & Organizational Coaching
ICF CCEUs are available for this session
About our speaker:
Timothy Timur Tiryaki is a global expert who works at the intersection of organizational culture and coaching. He is the founding and managing partner of the Maslow Centre for Executive Leadership, pioneering a unique approach of building coach leadership frameworks and "culture-actualization" to meet the workplace needs of the 21st century. Timothy has worked at large organizations such as Procter & Gamble, Intel, and Index Group in Sales, Marketing, and HR. He has coached C-level leaders and taught at Bosphorous University Lifelong Learning Center, Global Knowledge Canada, and Simon Fraser University. He holds seven coaching certificates, is trained in multiple coaching styles, and is currently writing his PhD. thesis on Wise Leadership for Organizations. Timothy has four published books in Turkish, including one on coaching, and he has worked with clients such as MEC, Telus, Aviso Wealth, Doctors of BC, and Suncor.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
More Information and Register
Come and Share Best Practices!
Register for March 16
Registration is Required
(You will receive zoom access information after you register.)
Cocktails and Community
Tuesday, March 15, 2022
7:00 pm EDT
Join Steve Porcaro and Monica Leggett, ICF CT Past Presidents, and other members of the current ICF Board for a discussion about the ways you can get involved with the chapter.
- Did you know we have members actively helping in many aspects of running the chapter including committees for Technology, Membership, Marketing, and Programs?
- Do you have an interest in technology processes such as websites, social media, Zoom, and YouTube?
- Do you enjoy being part of a team, learning new skills, and getting to know fellow coaches?
In case this date doesn’t work for you, we’re having an additional discussion on Wednesday, March 16th at noon during our Coach Café session.
Engage with us on Facebook, LinkedIn or Instagram to share!