Subject: More to be Social About!
From: ICF-CT Communications
Virtual Chapter Meeting & Program
Which Social Media Platform Is Right for Your Brand?
ICF CCEUs: Resource Development 1.5
It's Stephanie Tishler, your Marketing Chair. I want to invite you to join us Friday for a fun and engaging workshop to discover which social media platform is right for your brand... and YOU! I can't wait to see you there.
Social media has taken the world by storm and many coaches have harnessed it to expand their reach tremendously.
Are you missing out because you don’t know where to start?
If you’ve ever wanted to be able to say “yes, please” or “no, thank you” to social media with clarity, confidence, and courage, this program is for you.
At the end of this session you will:
- Have a clear understanding of the social media landscape
- Get to know the most popular social media platforms coaches use and benefits of each
- Learn best practices to start engaging and growing your audience
- Get ahead with top tips on each platform
- Know what “social” on social media translates to in terms of success
Thank you to our members who came, near and far, to celebrate and socialize at The Reverie Brewing Company. Members had so much fun with our new step and repeat and having caricatures done thanks to Artist Judy Tourangeau.
Check your email in-box for details this week. This will be a great opportunity for you to give back to the community and help spread the word about ICF-CT and Coaching!